3 phase UPS 10-120 kVA
The GE Digital Energy LP 33 Series is a highly reliable and cost effective three phase UPS system providing critical power protection for a wide range of applications. The LP 33 UPS operates in VFI mode (Voltage frequency Independent) yielding the maximum levels of power reliability for all mission-critical processes.
Its proven reliability and rugged design makes the LP33 a popular choice around the world. Excellent input specifications combined with pf=1 output for units up to 30 kVA provides more power than most other UPS.
Up to 4 units can be connected in parallel to create a fault tolerant system with maximum availability and reliability. The decentralized bypass offers flexibility to the end-user for future expansion of the system.
features & beneﬁts
- GE’s unique booster-technology provides a high input power factor (0.98) and low input current harmonic distortion. The low input current harmonic distortion is constant for al load situations from 20% to 100% load.
- Big savings can be achieved on energy costs due to the very high efficiency of this UPS system: up to 98.6% in ECO mode.
- input/Output terminals are easily accessible from the front, as well as all other serviceable parts. Full front access provides the possibility to place the unit against a wall or in a “back to back” configuration, saving floor space.
- EMC filters are standard installed in the UPS making sure that the system complies also with the future standards on emission of radio frequencies. The LP 33 Series complies with EN 62040 Class A ensuring compatibility in any environment.
- The footprint of the LP 33 Series is compact. Combined with low weight it can be placed on most floors without the need for special support. The small footprint provides you with more space for other equipment.