The GE Energy SG Series is one of the most efficient and reliable Three Phase UPS Systems, providing best-in- class output performance and critical power protection for your data center needs. The SG Series UPS solutions are designed and optimized to provide high efficiency at part load conditions.
The SG Series UPS assures low input current harmonic distortion and best-in-class output voltage regulation and dynamic response. This helps customers save operational costs while implementing environmentally-friendly solutions.
- High efficiency in double conversion up to 94% and eBoost mode of operation up to 99%.
- eBoost* operation minimizes efficiency losses providing annual power & cooling savings up to $300k for 5MW data center
- PurePulse IGBT rectifier keeps your supply network clean and provides advantages by reducing size of circuit breaker, cables and generator.
- True front access for operation and maintenance, reduces mean time to repair (MTTR)
- Smaller size reduced installation and operational foot print
- Redundant Parallel Architecture for reliability, redundancy & scalability
- Parallel up to 6 UPS Modules
- Enhanced output performance to protect and supply modern IT load with lagging-leading power factor (0.9) without derating
- Excellent dynamic performance and low output voltage distortion
Transformer based UPS systems provide a higher level of protection and reliability for mission critical applications
The ZigZag transformer enables the UPS to run with heavily unbalanced loads while supplying full kVA
output capacity at 100% non-linear load. The secondary windings of the output transformer form a ZigZag pattern to cancel triplen (third order) load harmonics. This reduces neutral conductor loading and losses. Inverter output transformerinductance filters noise during eBoost operation
- Protection of the load against DC components
- Prevents cascading failures in parallel systems
- Better short circuit capability in battery mode
- Reduction of common mode noise
- No neutral current back to the mains in case of unbalanced load
- Inverter IGBT protected against load harmonics and start-up currents
- Low component count results into high MTBF and long service life